July 18, 2017
Bill Nutt, Vice President
Linda Cardwell, Recording Secretary
Meeting was called to order by VP, Bill Nutt, at 8:09 pm. With a quorum present, business was undertaken.
- Discussion of educational events at show – Jay will send list of show participants of most recent show to Theresa.
- Advertising: Jay and Theresa will collaborate
- Show registration opens August 1, 2017
- Membership renewal – email notice to current members regarding dues due by August 1
- Annual meeting to be held at show
- Show advertising
Motion by Theresa, 2nd by Jason: reserve advertising on GAA website to certain levels of show sponsors. Motion carried.
- Discussion of ribbons – design and order
- Gail Scherer is ok with Melissa being Treasurer for December show and will add her to the account.
Discussion: opening new bank account
- Volunteer opportunities still available
SEAA Annual Meeting at New Era Fiber Mill August 11-12, 2017. Publicized on SEAA Facebook page and by email.
Next meeting: July 25, 2017, 8 pm by phone
Meeting adjourned: 9:00 pm