Georgia Alpaca Association
- Alpaca Owners and Breeders Association
- International Alpaca Association
The IAA brings together companies and individual breeders involved in the production and commercialization of fiber from alpacas, llamas, and other South American camelidae and their hybrids.
- Southeastern Alpaca Association
An official affiliate of the Alpaca Owners and Breeders Association
- The Alpaca Fiber Cooperative of North America, Inc. (AFCNA)
- Alpaca Magazine
- Alpaca Registry, Inc. (ARI)
Alpaca Registry, Inc. (ARI), headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska is the largest alpaca pedigree registry in the world.
- America's Alpaca
- Camelid Identification Working Group
- Health Certificates
Information on Specific state requirements.
- International Camelid Institute
World Class Information, Education and Support
For Alpacas, Camels, Guanacos, Llamas & Vicunas
- Kent Labs (Triple J Farms)
Plasma and IgG tests.
- Llamas Information Exchange
Information about lamas and issues concerning them written by people who own and are concerned about them.
- M&M Labs
Progesterone and Mineral Testing
- Morris Animal Foundation
Morris Animal Foundation (MAF) answers a critical and unique need in promoting and protecting animal health and welfare and advancing veterinary medicine.
- National Animal Poison Control Center
- Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair
- Yocom-McColl Testing Laboratory
- National Geochemistry Survey by County
- Dr. Eric Miller
Cornerstone Veterinary Service
Rock Spring, GA 30736
(Northwest GA, near Chattanooga, TN)
- Dr. Randy Esbeck
Sawnee Animal Clinic, Cumming, Georgia, (770) 887-1900,
over 12 years of camelid experience, dependable and responsive, lets this
clients know when he's going to be away and arranges for experienced
- North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Scott McDermott, DVM
Practice: Royston Animal Hospital
Locaiton: Royston, GA
Contact: phone: 706-245-6650
Area: large & small animal vet; studied at Ohio State under David Anderson; quite competent in all aspects of alpaca care; does not hesitate to contact Dr. Anderson or other camelid vets when new concerns arise.
- Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine
- University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine
- University of Georgia's College of Veterinary Medicine
- Washington State University Veterinary Teaching Hospital Camelid Medicine & Surgery