Royal Alpaca Challenge Pen Sale
Take advantage of this excellent opportunity to showcase your non-show alpacas for sale to a multitude of buyers. Or shop around for new genetics to add to your new/existing alpaca herd.
Georgia Alpaca Association (GAA) will provide marketing and advertising in the Show Guide and our the GAA website. GAA will also print and hang individual flyers on the stall that the alpaca is kept in.
Rules for participation:
- There will be 3 "pen sale" sections:
- Fiber Male
- Junior Herdsires
- Max of 4 alpacas per stall
- While supplies last - 12 stalls in each section
- Sponsors are offered one free stall in each section
- $50 per stall for non-sponsors, max of one stall per section
- Stalls may be shared between farms, but these arrangements are at the descrection of the individual farms and should be made prior to the show
- Pen sale alpacas cannot be entered in the show
- All alpacas sell for $999 or less - with price on info flyer
- All "Pen Sale" alpacas are subject to the same CVI / Microchip requirements as alpacas entered in the show
- All terms and details of the sale are strictly between the buyer and seller
- All sellers need to specify contact instructions on flyers attached to sale pens
How to participate:
Email registration will be used to sign up for the Pen Sale. Look for a future announcement on this process.